Apply For Mashred Bank Personal Loan
Al Mashreq bank of UAE
The oldest local bank in the United Arab Emirates, Mashreq Bank has provided banking and financial services to millions of customers and businesses since 1967. It was established in Dubai as the Bank of Oman, prior to the formation of the UAE, under a decree of the Ruler of Dubai Shaikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.Mashreq has 12 overseas offices in nine countries, including Europe, the United States, Asia, and Africa.
Products and Service of Al Mashreq Bank of UAE
The retail banking products offerings to the customer are under below.
Current account Mashreq Bank
Providing a combination of convenience, flexibility, financial and non-financial benefits, ensures that you always have access to an account that caters to your needs, making it the best current account in uae.
- Initial balance of AED 3,000
- Minimum balance requirements of AED 3,000
- Up to 6 free manned transaction every month
- Free cheque book (initial only)
Saving account Mashreq Bank
Gives you the ideal combination of flexibility and ease of operation. If you are already a Mashreq customer you can take advantage of our convenient online banking services to open your Easy saving account instantly.
- Available in AED and USD.
- Interest credited every month based on monthly average balance.
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly fees.
- With no debit card, there is less temptation to withdraw hard earned savings.
Fixed deposits Mashreq Bank
Fixed Deposit Account from Mashreq gives you the attractive rates of interest that you expect, with the added flexibility of being able to draw on your funds at any time through an overdraft facility or a secured credit card. You can choose from multiple currencies and durations to find a fixed deposit that is right for you.
- A fixed deposit from Mashreq gives you the benefit of higher returns for savings as per your requirements
- Make investments starting at AED 10,000 in all major currencies (AED, US$, GBP, Euro)
- Invest as an individual or as a company, institution, club and government department
Investment products Mashreq Bank
The investment sectors are Gold, oil, emerging markets.
Mashreq Millionaire deposits Mashreq Bank
With each MashreqMillionaire Certificate you buy on MashreqOnline, you directly qualify for all prizes including our famous AED 1,000,000 draw. This capital guaranteed savings scheme can be encashed at any time
- Login to MashreqOnline
- Select Accounts >Select Accounts >> MashreqMillionaire Certificate
- Monitor Book or Encash your Certificates
Personal loans Mashreq Bank
Forget about getting a loan calculator, Mashreq offers the most convenient Personal Loan to meet both the planned and unexpected needs for cash that may arise.At Mashreq, we understand the criticality and the importance of the time factor in your life and hence we’ve improved our process to meet & exceed your expectations with approvals in only 24 hours. A Mashreq Personal Loan also comes bundled with benefits that suit your needs to give you added value. You can review the features and terms of the Personal Loan options that Mashreq has to offer and select the option that is right for you.
Auto loans Mashreq Bank
Take advantage of the UAE’s most rewarding Vehicle Refinancing offer with Mashreq’s incredible Cash Drive bundle:
- Refinancing of up to 70% of Car Value
- Approval in 24 hours
- Free-for-first-year Platinum Elite Credit Card with saving worth over AED 20,000
- Free-for-first-year Overdraft facility of up to AED 100,000
- Free Current Account
- 4500 Salaam Reward Points per AED 10,000 worth of loan
- *Terms & Condition apply
Mortgage loans Mashreq Bank
Take advantage of Mashreq Gold’s innovative mortgage solutions which deliver purchase, leverage and buyout options for both residential and commercial opportunities.Mashreq Gold Premium mortgages come with a host of value added benefits and lifestyle privileges, such as discounted processing fees, preferential interest rates, solitaire /platinum elite credit card, dedicated Relationship Manager and many more.
Business loans Mashreq Bank
- High Loan amount of up to AED 500,000
- No collateral required
- Flexible repayment period of up to 24 months
- Simple documentation and quick approval process
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan top-up facility
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to service all your business needs
- Access to wide range of financial solutions catering to business owners
Credit card with unique loyalty programs
With a Mashreq Credit Card, you can enjoy a range of benefits like cashback, points, rewards and much more.Through Mashreq Privileges, Mashreq Flavors and Mashreq Travel, our Credit Cards also provide you with the best credit card offers in the market.
Bank assurance Mashreq Bank
Term life insurance is a level term life insurance policy that can provide both financial protection and peace of mind; it is internationally portable so if you move to another country permanently, you keep your cover. Term life insurance runs for a fixed period of time. The policy will pay out a guaranteed cash sum, which is fixed for the term of the policy, if you die. If you survive to the end of the policy’s term, your premium and cover cease.
Islamic banking Mashreq Bank
Islamic banking products are offered to customers across the above-mentioned four lines of businesses. The products in question are
- Ijara home finance
- Mudarabah deposit
- Mudarabah savings account
- Musharaka finance
- Murabaha commodity finance
- Ijara underwriting
- Musharaka LC
- Murabaha LC
- TR Murabaha, among others.
Number of employees
The number of employees that are working in Mashreq are 4,000 people.
Mashreq Bank Five key areas: commercial and investment banking; retail banking; treasury and capital markets; international banking and Islamic banking.