Apply For HSBC Personal Loan
The minimum salary requirement to get HSBC Personal Loan is 7500 AED and finance up to 600,000 for expats and 7,50,000 AED for UAE nationals.
Below are requirements to get a personal loan from HSBC in UAE.
HSBC Personal Loan For UAE expatriates & Nationals
- Minimum Salary: 7500 AED
- Salary Transfer: Yes
- Arrangement Fee: 1% of loan amount which is minimum 500 AED to Maximum 2500 AED
- Early Settlement Fee: 1% which will be count by remaining balance
- Finance Repayment: 48 Month period
Personal Loan at a favored rate starting from 6.74% p.a. and upgrade to HSBC Advance Minimum monthly salary transfer between AED 10,000 to AED 14,999 is required. You earn a minimum income of AED 7,500.
Benefits To Get Personal Loan from HSBC
- You will get automatic HSBC current account without having a minimum balance in it.
- You can transfer your existing finance from another bank to HSBC
- Exclusive discount package for premier customers
- 12 months loan easy renewal
The loan processing is very fast and you will get a loan within a month after salary credited to your bank account.
Age limit to get personal loan with HSBC is 21 to 65 years,
Please fill up the form below and expect a call back in a couple of minutes.