Apply for FGB Personal Loan
First Gulf Bank
As the UAE’S the largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions, FGB offers an extensive range of tailor-made solution, products, and services such as FGB Personal Loan, in addition to customized experiences. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal Banking franchises.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi in Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans over 19 countries across the world, providing the global relationships, expertise, and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across countries in which the bank operates.
FGB Personal Loan Requirements
- AED 5000 Salary is required for getting personal loan from FGB
- Salary transfer is required
- The arrangement fee is 1%
Benefits Of Getting The Personal Loan from FGB
- You can finance maximum 1000000 AED from First Gulf Bank
- Up to 48 Month repayment period
- Rate calculated on reducing balance
How to eligible to get the personal loan from FGB
- You must be the resistance of UAE to get the loan services from FGB
- You will need to provide all the documents required by the bank
- Salary transfer is required to eligible for the finance option