Apply For ENBD Personal Loan
Emirates National Bank of Dubai
Emirates NBD Personal Loan in term of assets is the largest banking group in the Middle East. ENBD was established on 16 October 2007 when its shares are listed in Financial Market of the Dubai.
ENBD is a merger of Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD). With more than 220 branches and over 900 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines (CDM) around the country, it is a market leader and retail banking franchise. Total assets of ENBD on 30 June 2015 were AED388.1 billion. This bank is operating in UAE, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, United Kingdom and offices in India, China & Indonesia.
ENBD is employed more than 9000 people, representing 70 nationalities. It is making the largest employers in the UAE. It started work in Mumbai, India on 8 October 2017. This branch makes it fifth international branch with its UAE network.
Emirates NBD Personal Loan Requirements
- Minimum salary requirement to get the personal loan from ENBD is 10000 AED
- Salary transfer is required
- The arrangement fee is 1%
Benefits Of Getting The Personal Loan from Emirates NBD
- You can finance maximum 1000000 AED from Emirates National Bank Of Dubai
- Emirates NBD operates in all over the UAE having 98 branches with more than 500 ATMs
- New employees can also avail the finance
- Bank will provide the free debit card and bank account
- you can avail and skip up to 2 Installments per year
How to eligible to get the personal loan from ENBD
- You must be the resistance of UAE to get the loan services from ENBD
- You will need to provide all the documents required by the bank
- Salary transfer is required to eligible for the finance option
Apply For Emirates NBD Personal Loan